The ministry of F.A.I.T.H. Riders Motorcycle Ministry is a tool we are given which allows us to act out our obedience to God! This is not a riding club! This ministry has the same five purposes as our church: Worship, Evangelism, Discipleship, Fellowship and Ministry. There must be an equal balance of all five purposes to achieve complete obedience to the Lord and our Calling.
F.A.I.T.H. Riders is unique in that, through the Lord’s direction, each chapter must be a ministry based within a local Southern Baptist church.
There are hundreds of thousands of motorcyclists in this country who are lost and in need of our Savior. While this is our target as a motorcycle ministry, we are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone we meet, not just motorcyclists, in hopes that all will come to repentance and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Each chapter must be a ministry of a local Southern Baptist church.
- There is no chapter fee for those churches who desire to start a chapter. There are also no membership fees, requirements, fulfillments, tests, or lengthy processes for their members to participate in ministry activities and to wear their Chapter’s patch, or “colors”.
- We have a passion to minister to the whole biking community, not just a certain segment. This includes the weekend biker as well as the professional and hard-core bikers. Our target is the motorcycle community as a whole; however, as stated before, we should remain open to God’s leading and share Christ with anyone and everyone that we meet. This will likely include many who have no connection to the motorcycle community.
In order to address the tremendous growth and to be a good steward of our personnel resources, we have assigned the tasks of recruiting, commissioning, and supporting Chapters within a certain geographical area to well-established institutions. We call these trusted entities “Affiliates”. These Affiliates have recognized the value of “out-of-the-box” missions strategies to reach the greatest amount of people with the message of Salvation.
These Affiliates are usually Southern Baptist State Conventions, but include universities, mission organizations, and overseas ministries.
- An Affiliate has the authority to recruit, screen, establish, and support Chapters.
- Usually, a specific person is responsible for the Affiliate’s assigned geographical area.
- The Affiliate is also responsible to promote regional Mission activities which will involve several Chapters.
For information about becoming a F.A.I.T.H. Riders Affiliate, please contact us.
Copyright © 2002 - 2021. F.A.I.T.H Riders.
All Rights Reserved.
Web design: MagicAngel.net