Merchandise Store – Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I go to view/order merchandise? You can view merchandise and place orders at our store site – http://store.faithriders.com. Only merchandise coordinators can place an order.
- Can anyone order from your site? You must have an account to place merchandise orders. You must be a merchandise coordinator for your chapter to have an account. We do have other limited accounts (state affiliates, state coordinators, etc).
- Do you sell to the general public? No, you must be a F.A.I.T.H. Rider to order merchandise.
- I can’t get in touch with my merchandise coordinator – what should I do? If you can’t get in touch with your merchandise coordinator or don’t know who is the coordinator for you chapter, please get in touch with me for assistance.
- How do I log into the site? Once you have an account, you should use your complete e-mail address to log in. I will initially provide a default password which you may change when you log in.
- What should I do if I forget my password? If you forget your password, just send me an e-mail or give me a call. I will be glad to reset it for you. Our system will not let you reset your own password.
- How do we change the merchandise coordinator for our chapter? If you need to change your account information (merchandise coordinator, etc), just send me an e-mail with the updated information. Please put your chapter’s name on all correspondence.
- Can our chapter have multiple accounts? No, we can only set up one account for each chapter.
- How do we pay for an order? All orders must be paid (by credit card) when the order is placed.
- Can you keep my credit card on file for future orders? No, our system does not store your credit card information. That is more secure for you, and it also allows you to use a different card for each order if necessary.
- I have a question regarding an item – what should I do? If you have any questions regarding merchandise, inventory, the online store, etc, just send me an e-mail or give me a call.
- How do I contact the National Merchandise Director? E-mail is the easiest way to contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give me a call @ 478-216-8068.
Debbie McDonald was born in Macon, Georgia, Aug 22, 1959, and grew up in the small town of Reynolds, Georgia. She lived there until she married Johnny McDonald in 1977, and they moved to Cochran, Georgia. She has one daughter and three wonderful grandchildren. Johnny and Debbie moved to Tennessee in 2014 to be closer to their grandchildren.
Debbie began a long career at Robins Air Force Base in 1977 and retired in 2012 with 35+ years of civilian service. She has a master’s degree in Information Systems and has long been interested in computers, technology, and photography. She began working with the quilt ministry (Peace*Love*Quilt) at The Glade Church in 2015 and now enjoys quilting for the ministry and family.
Debbie and Johnny both rode motorcycles during their younger years and bought small bikes in 2008 to take on camping trips. That sparked a more serious interest in motorcycles, and they both soon moved up to larger bikes. They went to Rally to Ridgecrest for several years in search of Christian motorcycle activities and that’s where they first became aware of the F.A.I.T.H. Riders Motorcycle Ministries. They were active in the Friendship Baptist Church, Warner Robins, GA, chapter until they moved to Tennessee, where they are now active in The Glade Church chapter in Mt Juliet, TN.
Debbie became the National Merchandise Director in May 2014 and began managing the merchandise store virtually from her home in Tennessee. Last spring, the inventory was also moved to Tennessee, and now she manages all store functions from Murfreesboro, TN